News & Events
There are no news at the moment.
Good Hotel , Nice service, near by metro station, good food. ...Aman Preet Singh
15 Feb 2014
Gurgaon Travel Information
A place which has grown immensely as a chief industrial and corporate hub in the last few years, Gurgaon presently presents itself as one of the preferred tourist destinations in India. Tourist information in Gurgaon will tell you that it actually has on offer quite many sightseeing and tourism options.
Transport in Gurgaon:
- Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport, at New Delhi, just 10 km away from Gurgaon is the nearest airport.
- Rail: Gurgaon is well linked to all corners of the country by regular rail services. The railhead is situated at the extreme end of Gurgaon and it is linked to Rewari on one side and Delhi on the other.
- Road: Gurgaon is linked to the neighboring cities within and around the state by regular services of the state transport buses. Also, private buses, metered auto-rickshaws, taxis, and state buses are commonly accessible.
Gurgaon Tourist Attractions:
- The following places of interest are the various tourist attractions in the city:
- Damdama Lake
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
- Sohna Sulphur Springs and Tourist Complex
- Some Historical Places in Gurgaon:
- Fahrukh Nagar
- Firozpur Jhirka
- The various shopping malls in Gurgaon:
- Regent Square
- DLF Grand Mall
- DLF Mega Mall
- City Centre
- DLF South Point
- Sahara Mall
- Gold Souk
- Palam Vihar Mall
- OMAXE Plaza